Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hello everyone,
Yesterday Dustin and I went in a hike with some friends. The hike went through the Ko'olau Mountains. It was a beautiful day. The weather was great and so was Milo. He did a great job at staying by us and did the whole hike by himself. At the end there is a waterfall that you can jump off. This was a great time. I loved the scenery.


This is the best reward after a long hike.


Ricola!!!!

You cant get any better than this.
The Ko'olau Mountains. This is what it really looks like. It is so beautiful.
This is Nate and Kristy Tilton. With Milo. This guy had some fruit called Apple Pears.

6 comments:

David and Jaclyn said...

That is so cool Alicia :) I need to come back there so we can do that hike. You are such an adventurer. Love you!

Ariel said...

I'm so jealous. The scenery looks beautiful. I wish I had an extra $2K so we could come visit. It has always been a dream of mine to jump off a waterfall. Miss you.

Craig and Pam Adams Family said...

Awesome place to cool off Alicia. Wish we were there.

Mom and Dad

David and Jaclyn said...

NEENA! Where is my update? I think it is about time you put something new!

Ariel said...

I second Jaclyn's motion!

David and Jaclyn said...

NEENA!!! Did you get lost at sea? I haven't seen a post in a long time and was wondering if I should call the coast guard to go searching for you!