Friday, January 9, 2009

Okay I know Jackie,

I'm not good at this blog thing. I told you in the beginning, but here I am. I hope that everyone has had a safe and exciting Christmas and Happy New Years.
Here in Hawaii it is tradition to party more for the New Years than on The Fourth of July. Crazy right? A lot of people go to Costco and buy the $300.00 set of fireworks. I think that is just a little over board. The streets are filled with old used firework scraps and burnt plastic. It is pretty cool though to be driving on the H-3 ( Jackie you know what that is) and not being able to tell the difference between a firework or Lightning, because of all of the smoke.
I had a great New Years. I'm glad to have such great Family and Friends near and far. I love the Lord and all of the great blessings he has given me. I hope that my New Years resolution stays true. That I can hold my tongue when it is too easy to hurt a loved one, and to be more patient. I love my dear husband and the happiness he gives me. I'm so excited to have my parents come to Hawaii. I love you Mom and Dad. I hope that I can one day be such good, loving, and forgiving parents.
Thanks to everyone that reads this. I love you. (Jackie)

4 comments:

David and Jaclyn said...

Love you too Neena!

Ariel said...

Happy New Year and Love you too!

Hallemans said...

Dude, those pictures of AZ are sweet! The one of the yellow tree is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures they are so gorgeous!!!